Sunday 18 December 2011

Congratulations on Your Wedding Card

Hi Friends...

Here is the post about the new card that I promised... My Husband was invited to a wedding and he wanted to gift my handmade card to the couple.... So I made this card using some quilled flowers, some punched + embossed flowers, beads and ribbon ... The sentiment is printed with my personal printer after I made the layout in photoshop... So here is my finished card hope you like it.... All your valuable comments and suggestions are welcome... :) 








Supplies Used :
Tissue Tape

16 comments :

  1. Fabulous neat work!! I love the clean colors and design!! I was stunned!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nupur, I love this card. Everything about this card is wonderful, the layout, the perfect quilling, the neat execution! I love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely card...

    hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's such a classy card Nupur!! Loved the color scheme as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is really classy... and very very neat!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb...what a neat quiiling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous Nupur! Your work is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUch a stylish creation Nupur-- a work fit to frame and cherish for generations!

    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Dr. Sonia and Kyati.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nupur,

    What a lovely card, I'm sure your husband was very proud to have gifted the couple with this card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Simply Amazing. I must say, Lucky Husband.
    I really wish I could do 10% of justice to this design when i try it out....

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. Hugs. Nupur...