Wednesday 4 April 2012

Decorated Post-it-Notes Fridge Magnets

Goodmorning...
Yesterday I took some time out and finally photographed some of the projects I made sometime back... 

One of these projects are Decorated Post-it-Notes... I used 2x3" Post-it-Notes for this project. I used some Card-stock and made the cover ...and then decorated it with some pattern paper, ribbons, stones, pearls and punch craft flowers... I also added a piece of 4cm square magnet... The ribbon loops on top are for tucking a pen. 

I have put the 1st one on my fridge and its so handy to make shopping list for grocery or other household items, to-do list etc... plus it makes a beautiful fridge magnet...


    

  

































































Supplies Used :

5 comments :

  1. Wow awesome. So creative n cheerful too.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.in/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Gosh,,, u crazy Nupur..... soo attractive and feeling like to have them on my fridge...

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so awesome, love how you decorated them!!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx Sudha, Bhawana & Paula.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also added a piece of 4cm square magnet. custom embroidery

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. Hugs. Nupur...