Wednesday 19 December 2012

2013 Magnetic Calendar... Day - 2

Hello...

Continuing with the calendar series here is my 2nd calendar for 2013 
(Check out my previous calendar here...)

I just love this colour combination... White & Purple...

The base of the calendar is white Ivory board embossed with craft universe embossing folder..
The butterfly was punched & embossed  ...
Then I added some Purple glitter glue over the wings & added pearls on its body...
Ribbon & rhinestones add the finishing touches to the calendar...
I also added 4 magnets on each corner at the back...



P.S. : These calendars can be purchased here


Supplies used :
Calendar
Magnetic sheet
Tissue Tape

Thanx for visiting

4 comments :

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. Hugs. Nupur...