Monday 24 February 2014

I Love You Mini Mini

Hello Friends...

I wanted to make something different & cute with the I love You Because stamp set... This stamp set has 11 wonderful reasons for loving someone... & I wanted to use them in 1 project..
So I came up with this heart shaped mini mini...
 The size of the heart is around 3.25" x 2.75"... 
I have stamped 'I Love You Because' on a banner & then I added the decorative cover with glittered heart & butterfly... 
Rest of the pages are all similar...
The background has been stamped with a decorative stamp from Spring Lilacs stamp set repeatedly in light pink ink to add interest & pattern... On top of that I have stamped 1 reason from the I love You Because stamp set & a butterfly from the Spring Lilacs stamp set ...

The back of every page is left blank to add a photograph.
I have tied all the pages with a cream twine passed through one of the holes in the heart...

I love how it turned out... I hope you like it too  :)

IBS Products:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. Hugs. Nupur...