Saturday 8 February 2014

Unusual Birthday Explosion Box

Hello friends..

Here is a new explosion box I made few weeks back...
This different than my usual explosion boxes..
In-fact this one has a lot of things I have never done before...

It was made as a gift from a group of friends named 'KKRENS' to their friend from the same group.
The guideline were 'NO FLOWERS & BUTTERFLIES'...!!!
I love these 2 elements & they are almost in all the explosion boxes I have made ... So it was a bit challenging for me...
(The flowers on top were added at the last minute on the clients request... atleast the flowers made it to this box  ;)  )

Follow along to see all the new elements I have used in this explosion box..
Everything in this explosion box is linked with the birthday girl, her likes & hobbies...


 Here is a glance at the open box... see I told you this is a lot different then my usual style...
& way out of my comfort zone... The girl loves pink...a lot of pink so this box is all pinky-pinky...
 The birthday girl loves cupcakes more than cakes so it was placed as a centerpiece instead of my usual cakes... This is a chocolate cupcake with pink frosting, whipped cream & strawberry ...
This was the most difficult part of this explosion box... it took a lot of experimentation & discarded pieces before I liked the result...

 The birthday girl's hobbies are reading, dancing & photography...
So I have made her favourite miniature novels... & added a musical notes strip..
 The camera was made from scratch... with lots of layering, gloss & texture..
This panel has the group name & their group pic...
 Here you can see the layers & texture of the camera..
One panel has individual names & photographs of the group members...
The fourth panel had a personal message for the birthday girl..

I hope you like it...

Thanks for visiting...

7 comments :

  1. Just one word- AWESOME!! Your attention to details and execution, no matter how difficult it may have been, is mind blowing!I loved every bit of your creation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing creativity there nupur.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful nupur, loved the miniature novels and the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its Fantastic!! I loved miniature novel n camera and the cup cake looks so yummy !

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the details are fantastic Nupur. The cupcake frosting, the miniature novels, the camera... everything is just superb!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah! This ones a WOW!!! loved every bit of details u have included in the box! wowie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly impressive, Nupur!!! Love all the details, you did a fantastic job!
    Happy Crafting!
    Manu

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. Hugs. Nupur...