Wednesday 11 June 2014

Celebrating You

Hello Friends...

Today I have a birthday card & envelope set to share with you all...
I have decorated both side of this envelope...
The watercolor panel on the card & the envelope flap was heat embossed in white pearl & fussy cut...
I am in love with this butterfly... I painted it with perfect pearl powder for the pearl finish which matches with the pearl embossing & gives it such an elegant look...
I hope you like it...



Entering in:
Crafters Corner : Stamp, Color, Cut ( I was in top 3  :)  )
Imaginations Online : Anything goes with Distress Inks ( water coloring with distress inks & coloring die cuts with distress inks)

6 comments :

  1. This one makes me HAPPY! I just LOVE the bold bright colors - GORGEOUS!!! Thanks for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stunning. I love the vibrant cheerful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..pretty beautiful. Love this.Love the cheerful colors too.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    crazycrafter-craftsuppliesshop.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! Loved the colours and that butterfly took my heart away!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Crafters Corner Challenge #17 Stamp.Colour.Cut! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow !what a gorgeous card and envelope ..Love the colors you have used and the beautiful dies too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME !!
    Loved all the layers & butterfly....
    everything looks just perfect !

    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafters Corner Challenge #17 Stamp.Colour.Cut!
    Good Luck!
    Riti (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. Hugs. Nupur...